Both Western and Eastern Medicine offers various methods for treating arthritis. Western medicines mainly rely on anti-inflammatory, steroids and analgesics drugs. While Acupuncture treatment aim to restore immune functions as well as the balance of Vital Energy of the body.
In the treatment of Arthritis, Acupuncture can be used to restore Immunology, regulate energy levels, smooth emotions, and help manage stress, sleep, hunger, and metabolism.
The treatment takes all your symptoms into account and are aimed at balancing the energy within the body to optimize health for healing as well as for prophylaxis.
Chronic arthritis is one of the most challenging modern medical problems. Similarly, Autoimmune diseases including Rheumatoid arthritis with collagen show every combination & gradation from one another.
Collagen-induced arthritis is mediated by anti-type 2 collagen autoimmunity. It is probably initiated by binding of antibodies to the surface of intact articular cartilage. Many of the major manifestations of arthritis include synovial proliferation, pannus formation, and erosion of bones and destruction of cartilage.
For many people with joint pain, most of the medications commonly prescribed to relieve inflammation of joints are referred to in the literature as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs which have been found to have serious side effects.
It is a chronic inflammatory disease that is characterized by pain, swelling and stiffness of multiple joints usually resulting in progressive joint destruction, deformity, and loss of function.
Arthritis affects 15% people that are 180 million people in India. In recent years, patients with chronic rheumatic disorders are adopting Acupuncture to help and manage their chronic painful conditions.
It was very gratifying to finally see a large research study that confirms what we already know; Acupuncture decreases the pain, increases the mobility and finally heals arthritis.
We have followed 2000 patients (year 2010- 2011) suffering from arthritis with different age groups and different causative factors.
Biography (150 word limit)
- 1996 – Present (Total 21+ years)
- Founder Director Swasthya Santulan Medicare Pvt.Ltd.
- Working as Consulting Acupuncture
- Founder, Director, Head of Management and Teacher, School of Alternative Healing and Acupuncture Insync ( Saheacci), Pune
- Authorized Teacher in Acupuncture for Beijing Mebo Training Centre, China for 8 advanced courses in Pulse Diagnosis
- 2016 – Present
- Authorized trainer for NADA
- Official Trainer, Organizing Committee Member, Keynote Speaker and Moderator for Restorative Medicine Conferences, USA., Austria, France.( Conference Series )