- 2015 – 2019- International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine, USA (PhD and Doctorate in Integrative Medicine)# Research Dissertation : Quantum Healing Approach with Acupuncture Methodologies to Treat, Heal and Prevent Hypo and Hyperthyroidism using Pulse Diagnosis Patterns for
- 2015-2017- Karnataka State Open University, Mysore (M.Ac. Masters in Acupuncture)
# Course on Theory, Applications, TCM philosophy, Bio elements and Diagnostics in Acupuncture with scientific base and therapeutics in Acupuncture Science.
# Passed with distinction (74.67%)
- 2014 – 2015- BSS Mahatma Gandhi University (PGDYN Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy)
# Course on Theories of Yoga and Naturopathy with its applications and modalities.
# Passed with distinction (82%)
- 2013 – 2015 Open University for Complementary Medicines , Colombo ( PhD )
# Research on 100 patterns of Pulse for Accurate Diagnosis in Acupuncture.
- 2013 Wangjing Hospital of China of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
# Advanced Clinical Internship in Management of Diabetes through Acupuncture
- 2013 Indian Research Institute of Integrative Medicine, Kolkata (Certificate Course on Tongue Diagnosis)
- 2013 College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, London (Certificate Course on Acupuncture for Musculoskeletal Disorders)
- 2012-2013 Nature Cure Institute, Nashik (ND, Doctor of Naturopathy)
- 2010 Acupuncture Association of India, Delhi (Certificate Course on Infertility and Acupuncture)
- 2010 Acupuncture Association of India (Certificate Course on Blood Letting Therapy)
- 2009 Acupuncture Academy, Indore (Certificate Course on Cosmetic Acupuncture)
- 2008 Acupuncture Academy, Indore (Certificate Course on Chrono-Acupuncture)
- 2007- 2008 Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Examinations, Mumbai (Certificate Course on Yoga and Naturopathy)
- 1999-2000 Maharashtra Academy of Acupuncture, Pune (D.Ac. Diploma in Acupuncture)
- 1998- International Academy of Scientific Acupuncture, Mumbai (Certificate course in Advance Acupuncture and Pulse Diagnosis)
- 1997- International Academy of Scientific Acupuncture, Mumbai (Certificate Course in Medical Acupuncture)
- 1995-1997 C.S. Medical College of Yoga and Naturopathy, Pune (MD in Acupuncture)
# Research oriented course in Traditional Pulse Diagnosis.
- 1991-1994 C.S.Medical College of Yoga and Naturopathy, Pune (DAMS, Diploma in Alternative Systems of Medicines )
# 3 ½ years course with 6 months internship including Anatomy 1,2,3, Physiology1,2, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Practice of Medicine 1.2. Gynecology and Obstetrics, ENT and Ophthalmology, Surgery, Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Yoga, Magneto therapy, Bach Flower remedies etc.
Director and Consulting Acupuncturist
Expert in Pulse Diagnosis, International Speaker and Trainer.
- To provide healing and result oriented drugless, harmless treatments through Acupuncture.
- To promote the benefit of Ancient Acupuncture science by spreading awareness worldwide.
- Highly recommended and acknowledged for the expertise in Traditional Pulse Diagnosis.
- Proficient Researcher of Acupuncture.
- Authored the book, ‘Acupuncture: An Art of Healing’, Published 2011 (English and Marathi)
- Classical and Semi Classical Vocalist.
LEADERSHIP AND AWARDS
- March 2017- Indian Woman Acupuncturist to represent India, at United Nations, through (All Shah Behrum Baug Society, Mumbai, recognized as consultative status at UN) for research in Pulse diagnosis in Acupuncture in New York in CSW 61, Commission on Status of Women.
- May 2017, London- Indian Woman Acupuncturist to be invited as plenary speaker at Summit of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, UK.
- September 2017- Xian, China – Indian woman Acupuncturist to be invited as Key note speaker on Acupuncture healing and definite pulse pattern for Thyroidism.
- November 2017- Vienna, Indian woman Acupuncturist to be invited as a keynote speaker on Acupuncture &Ancient Indian Philosophy of Birth and Acupuncture healing on Primary and secondary Infertility.
- November 2017- Srilanka- Invited speaker at Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo.
- October 2016- Indian woman Acupuncturist to be invited as a keynote speaker at Chicago, at International Restorative Medicine Conference.
- September 2016- Indian Woman Acupuncturist to present a research paper at Netherlands in International Traditional Medicine symposium, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Indian woman Acupuncturist to be appointed as an Organising Committee Member, Moderator, and Trainer for 2nd International Restorative Medicine Conference at Vienna, Austria 2017 and Paris 2018.
- 2013- Presented research paper on “Collagen induced arthritis and Acupuncture” at the 6th International conference on Natural Medicine at Paris, France.
- 2003-2017 Researched and presented more than 800 lectures, creating Acupuncture awareness in different social organizations in India and abroad.
- 2005-2014 300+ free treatment camps in rural areas of Maharashtra.
- 2012 Presented Research paper on ‘Convulsions due to cochlear Implantation and Acupuncture healing’ at the 19th International conference of alternative medicine, Kolkata.
- 2010 Presented Research paper on ‘Convulsions due to cochlear Implantation and Acupuncture healing’12th National conference of Acupuncture Association of India, Indore.
- 2011 Presented research paper on “collagen induced arthritis and Acupuncture” at National conference, Delhi.
- 1998- Conducted Training Workshops for Maratha Federation of Mauritius in Acupuncture.
- 6 January 2018: Awarded with International Excellence Award by the hands of Madhuri Dixit Nene at Thailand.
- July 2017- Awarded with Kartutuwa Gaurav Puraskar by the hands of Hon.Smt. Amruta Phadnavis and Hon Adv. Shri Ujjwal Nikam at Pune.
- 2017 Most Prestigious Mahatma Gandhi Sanman awarded at House of Lords, London.
- 2016 Best Speaker Award – Conference series Ltd, United States of America
- 2016 Best Research paper Award, Traditional Medicine Organization, Netherlands
- 2016 International Quality Award, Brands Impact, Goa
- 2015 Global Quality Award, New Delhi
- 2013 Asia Excellence Award, Bangkok
- 2013 Health Excellence Award, Kolkata
- 2013 Gaurav Puraskar, Pune
- 2012 Dhanvantari Award, Kolkata
- 2012 Kartutva Gaurav Puraskar, Mumbai
- 2011 Pragati Mahila Sanman Puraskar, Nashik
- 2011 Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award, New Delhi
- 2011 Rashtriya Acupuncture Ratna, Hyderabad
- 2009 Acupuncture Excellence Award, Bangalore
- 2009 Mother Teresa Award, Bangalore
- 1994 Gold Medal (Consistent first rank for consecutive three years)